- All fees should be paid strictly as scheduled. No cheques will be accepted.
- Students of classes l to W should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- A delay beyond two months in the payment of fees renders a studentâ€˜s name liable to be struck off the rolls.
- If fees are not paid within 30 days from the due date or not excused by a special arrangement students are liable to be sent home without prior notice or warning.
- No deductions are made for vacations or broken periods
- Pupils will not be allowed to sit for terminal or final examinations unless the fees have been paid to date.
- In the absence of a calendar months notice for withdrawal of a student, one additional instalment of fees Will be payable without any consideration for any broken Period
- Fees can be paid in four instalments or at one time at beginning of the academic year.
- There may be an annual increase of 10-20% in fees every year.
- The fee schedule and other changes are intimated to the parents separately and may change as and when necessary.
- If fees are not paid on or before the last date a fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged every succeeding month from the last due date.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The Following are the dates for payment of the school fees.
|I st||April 14-19|
|II nd||July 1-10|
|III rd||Oct. 1-10|
|IV th||Jan 1-10|
Those who wish to pay the full amount of school fees as one instalment on or before 9th June 2015 can avail a discount of 5%