- Promotion to the next class depends on the whole year’s work, on regular attendance, on the overall development and the ability to cope with the next step in the Student’s Education.
- Valuation of the academic performance will be based on the tests and examinations conducted and the assignments allotted from time to time.
- A student must obtain 40% in all the subjects in order to be eligible for promotion to the next class.
- Consideration will be shown for co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements.
- Only those students with a minimum of 90% attendance of the working days during each academic year will be considered for promotion.
- Absentees at an examination will be considered as having failed unless it is established that their absence was due to illness.
- No special arrangements will be made for pupils who for any reason are absent from the examination and there is no provision for retests.
- The decision of the school authorities will be ï¬nal with regard to promotions.
- The school will not retain the answer scripts of the students beyond thlrty days from the date of the examination.
10. The school will not be responsible for parentâ€˜s failure to see the progress report of their wards. Report Cards are to be collected only by parents/guardians on the Report Card Day.