Skip to content
- Application for Transfer Certificate must be given in writing in the prescribed form by the parents. A calendar months notice 1 of withdrawal must be given.
- If a student is not going to continue in the school for the following academic year, the school office should be informed in writing before the 30th March .
- In the event of withdrawal of a student from the school, all dues must be cleared before the Transfer Certificate is issued.
- Normally Transfer Certificate is sent to the parents by registered post after a months notice.
- A fee of Rs.100 will be charged for the issue of Transfer certiï¬cate.
- The Application for To should be signed by the person who signed the Admission form